Fantail G2-V2 batting gloves are designed for cricketers who desire a lightweight glove accompanied by high-class comfort & protection. The new shape offers greater flexibility through the fingers with the half split ergonomic finger sections while maintaining the traditional composition of a sausage finger glove.
- Premium English sheep leather palm with reinforced wear panel
- High-density foam protection
- Fibre shield shells cover each of the finger sections
- Air-lite PU backhand for excellent feel & flexibility.
- Three-piece padded side bolsters & leather tabs on fingertips.
- Moisture-wicking towelling line the inside of the glove.
- Nylon gusset for greater flex
- Air-mesh in the thumb for cross ventilation
- Elasticated towelling wrist band with velcro closure.
- Outer: Air-lite PU, fibre shields & high-density foam
- Lining: Towelling, Nylon
- Palm: Sheep leather
- Made in India
- Polyester & cotton drawstring bag.
- Recyclable card hang-tag with cotton string and steel safety pin